DLD100 works with almost all types of red beam rotary laser levels on the market. It tells you how much the laser beam is above or below the grade in mm, inches, fractions. Best price guaranteed!
Afterall, the most important part of job is easy and efficiency, save time and easy to operate.
Please note: This receiver is not suitable for use with Static Line, Cross line or Dot lasers as well as Manual Rotary laser level WITHOUT pulse function.
- Large graphic display on the front and back of the receiver
- 127mm exceptional wide reception window
- Three bright LED’s for quick reference
- Leveling vials ensure horizontal leveling and vertical alignment accuracy
- Units of measurement tells the distance above and below the grade
- Top magnet for easy attachment
- Leveling accuracy (high): 1mm
- Leveling accuracy (normal): 2mm
- Leveling accuracy (low): 5mm
- Leveling accuracy (lowest): 10mm
- Laser reception window width: 127mm
- Working radius (laser dependent): ≥300m
- Bubble vial accuracy: 30′ /2mm
- Operation time: 24h (no illuminate LCD)
- Auto power off: 30m
- Power supply: 2 1.5V AA
- IP rating: IP66
- Working temperature: -10° – + 50°
laser detector and clamp